fourteen. There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
fifteen. In the event the webpages tells me that it is maybe not reacting, just what ought i would? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET.
sixteen. Why are the latest image or images not looking? You may advance cash loan payday Kansas have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
If it doesn’t work, you need to reboot your computer and attempt once again
17. How come the pictures and you can image are available washed-out otherwise blurry? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
18. Why can’t We view the entire page to my Pc? Some pages are too large to be viewed entirely on one screen. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
19. How come my personal session crash from time to time? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
Your own previous training is automatically disconnected
20. Whenever my personal pc crashes, how can i re also-expose link with the website? Can i telephone call someone to journal me off? Just log on to the site again. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
21. Why are profiles getting exhibited which have in earlier times viewed blogs? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem. Also see the System Requirements page for details on configuring your browser.
24. Who’ll gain access to this site? Access to NSLDS information is granted to individuals whose specific job responsibilities include at least one of the following activities:
twenty-five. Can also be anyone else inside my work environment explore my personal affiliate ID and password to get into this site? No. User IDs and passwords are for your individual use only, and are confidential ED information. You must not disclose your password to anyone, and you must take the necessary steps to prevent anyone from gaining knowledge of your password. Use of an NSLDS user ID by anyone other than the user is a security violation and the user ID will be terminated. Security violations can cause an entire organization to lose access to NSLDS.